This program is designed for students working in the criminal justice system who desire to improve their work, position themselves for promotions; and facilitate life transition. This program is not intended for Minnesota peace officer licensure, but will qualify for continuing education credits where accepted. Successful completion of this program will enable students to:
- Understand the organization and administration of criminal justice;
- Apply systems thinking to personal and professional relationships;
- Demonstrate theoretical and practical knowledge of constitutional law;
- Implement personal and professional change after examining such issues relative to ethics, diversity and academic growth;
- Develop strategies for maintaining balance of personal life and professional career.