Exercise Science in Kinesiology
Concordia University's Exercise Science in Kinesiology program will help students:
- Become effective wellness managers and leaders;
- Understand critical factors driving business;
- Apply classroom learning to current fitness and wellness problems and opportunities;
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Develop written and oral communication skills;
- Become innovators in their own field of expertise;
- Develop learner independence and self image;
- Gain valuable hands-on experience through participation in the CHAMP club,the student-led Kinesiology organization.
Outside of the department, students are encouraged to join and attend professional organizations such as the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education,Recreation, and Dance, and the American College of Sports Medicine during their tenure at Concordia.