The Hospitality Management program combines the building blocks of marketing, customer service and management with the practical tools that individuals need for success in the hospitality, leisure, tourism and travel industry.
- The Hospitality Management program will:
- Prepare students to become effective supervisors and managers in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Prepare students to become effective leaders in hotels, restaurants, resorts, the gaming industry, local and international attractions and centers of tourism and leisure.
- Help students understand and master critical factors driving the world's largest industry.
- Enable students to apply classroom learning to current problems and opportunities in the hospitality and tourism industry.