Education - Educational Leadership Emphasis
- ED502 Educational Issues
- ED507 Diversity in Education
- ED508 Legal and Ethical Issues in Education
- ED521 Educational Research and Applications
- EDL550 Leadership in Education
- CI554 Curriculum and Instruction
- CI556 Supervision and Improvement of Instruction
- EDL552 Management of Human and Financial Resources
- EDL553 Educational Policy and Administration
- ED590 Conducting Research and Completing the Capstone
CI554 Curriculum and Instruction (3 credits)
An examination of the history of the school curriculum, the fundamentals of curriculum design, and methods of implementation as well as the theory and practice of the developmentally effective classroom.
EDL553 Educational Policy and Administration (3 credits)
An examination of legislative issues, policy implications, and the administration of these issues and implications including analysis from multiple perspectives.