Educational Technology Course Descriptions
- ED502 Educational Issues
- ED521 Educational Research and Application
- ED507 Diversity in Education
- ED508 Legal and Ethical Issues in Education
- CI554 Curriculum and Instruction
- ET500 Foundations and Trends in Educational Technology
- ET505 Exploring Classroom Technology Tools
- ET510 Virtual Classrooms and Social Media in the Classroom
- ET515 Planning and Integrating Educational Technology: Continued Professional Development and Leadership
- ED590 Conducting Research and Completing the Capstone
ET500 Foundations and Trends in Educational Technology (3 credits)
A survey of the historical and theoretical development of educational technology and an examination of further trends in K-12 education.
ET515 Planning and Integrating Educational Technology: Continued Professional Development and Leadership (3 credits)
A focus on leadership and professional development in planning and integrating educational technology.