- Apply Online or Printable Application (PDF)
- A non-refundable application fee of $30, payable to Concordia University by check, money order or pay online
- Final and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended
* If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- Statement of Goals - Write a brief statement (1-2 pages, double-spaced) covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals
Students enrolling in a bachelor's program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University's technology requirements. Contact Concordia's Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.
- Concordia University Technology Requirements (PDF)
If reapplying for admission to an adult undergraduate program as a returning Concordia student, please contact your Academic Advisor.
If you are interested in Concordia's traditional undergraduate transfer program, which has daytime classes, please click here.Please submit application materials to:
Attention: Office of Admission
275 Syndicate St. N.
St Paul, MN 55104
Application materials can also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to
Application files are reviewed as soon as a file is complete. Cohorts generally begin during each term of the university academic calendar of fall, spring or summer. View start dates.