CSPConnect is a handy dashboard that will allow students to more effectively organize and access content on the campus portal. CSPConnect features customization of your homepage view, enhanced navigation, personalized tabs to put the information most important to you on the first clicks, personalized RSS feeds for sites you follow and communication groups for committees, clubs and more. CSPConnect is an essential tool in your program and you will access it often. We recommend bookmarking the page in your internet browser.
- Financial Aid and Billing is a tab at the top of the CSPConnect page that gives you access to financial aid, payment, billing and student account information. You will learn how to use and find information on your finances when in the Student and Financial Services section of orientation.
- Grades and Registration is the tab where you can view your grades and academic profile.
- Blackboard is the online application that is used to deliver course materials for all cohort programs, School of Continuing Studies courses, and some traditional day courses. You can find the Blackboard icon in the upper right hand corner of CSPConnect and you will learn more about Blackboard in the Blackboard section of orientation.
- Gmail is the student email system used at Concordia University. The Gmail icon is in the upper right hand corner of CSPConnect. You will learn more about your student email account in the Email section of orientation.
- Student Resources such as tabs for Advising and the Library are at top of the CSPConnect page. You can also find links to forms, Bookstore, Academic Catalog, Departments and more in CSPConnect.
- CSPConnect can be found under the Quick Links drop down box at the top of www.csp.edu under CSPConnect or Student Portal
- The CSPConnect web address is https://connect.csp.edu/cp/home/displaylogin