Preparing students for thoughtful and informed living, for dedicated service to God and humanity, and for the enlightened care of God's creation, all within the context of the Christian Gospel.
A Place for Parents
Welcome Parents and Family of Concordia University Students!
College is a time of transition and transformation, and we're happy and honored to be a part of this time in your student's life.
This website is especially for you - the parents and family members of traditional Concordia University students. Among the resources you'll find on these pages are:
- Important deadlines
- Upcoming campus events and activities
- Information about campus life
- Ways to stay connected with Concordia University - and your student
- Tips for helping your student make the transition to college
- Resources to help in your role as parents or family of a college student
- And much more!
We hope this website will help you feel more connected to life on campus and will contribute to your efforts to support and guide your student.
What is Going on at Concordia?
For the latest on Concordia events, click the respective link below:
about content on this page last updated on January 21 2011.
© 2011 Concordia University | 275 Syndicate Street North | St. Paul, MN 55104 | Toll-Free: 1-800-333-4705