Syllabus Template for InstructorsSyllabi template information:
- Follow the syllabus format and include all the information that is requested.
- Instructors must give students more than one way to contact them, such as email and work phone, or cell phone and times when they can be reached.
- Due dates for assignments should be entered appropriately.
- Two credit in-class (weekend) need to adhere to the time frame in the syllabus. The in-class time is considered the first week and each subsequent week an assignment is due to be submitted in the online componant by the student.
- The final reflective assignment is part of the class work for every Continuing Studies course so please be sure it remains as part of the syllabus, however the number of pages may be reduced or increased, typically it is 2-3 pages.
- The syllabus is not just a class guide for the students! In many cases the syllabus replaces a prospectus for the class, therefore it must be completed thoroughly and with as much detail and specifics as possible.
Please contact the faculty advisor with any questions:
Deb Hare 651-641-8723