Mobile | Campus Maps | Contact Us | Site Index

You need to install Flash Player 8 or higher to view this element. Download Flash Player.

International Admission Requirements

Concordia University's Adult Undergraduate Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts, and Master of Business Administration programs are full-time degree programs that meet one night a week. These degree programs are accelerated and structured to allow students to complete the coursework in less than two years. Online or on-campus options are available in most programs. The programs are cohort-based; students are assigned to a cohort or learning group that works together for the duration of the program. The programs are designed to focus on practical application with learning drawing heavily from the current and previous work and academic experiences of the student. The programs are structured to enable adult students to continue working while earning a degree.

An international applicant is any candidate who is neither a U.S. citizen nor a US permanent resident alien.

International applicants must submit all application materials at least 90 days prior to the start of the program to allow sufficient time for evaluation and processing.

International applicants must submit all Adult Undergraduate Program Requirements | Graduate Program Requirements as well as the materials listed below:

  • Submit official evaluations of foreign transcripts from World Education Services, Global Credential Evaluators, or Educational Credential Evaluators
    - BA students must submit a course-by-course evaluation
    - MA/MBA students must submit a document evaluation or
      course-by-course evaluation*
    *MA/MBA students who received a bachelor?s degree from a regionally accredited US institution only need to submit official transcripts from the US institution granting their degree
  • TOEFL scores from the past five years if English is not your native language
  • A completed Financial Guarantee (PDF) form and a copy of current bank statement(s) to show evidence of adequate funds to cover the equivalent of one terms tuition and living expenses
  • If an applicant is receiving funds from a sponsor(s), submit:- Notarized Affidavits of Support (I-134) Letters of support from sponsors

Applicants NOT currently in the U.S.:


  • International students who are admitted to Concordia University, St. Paul MUST have an F-1 Visa status prior to starting classes
  • An I-20 will not be issued until a deposit equivalent to first term tuition is received
  • International students MUST provide a copy of their Passport, Visa Stamp, and I-94 upon arrival to the University. Information on the I-94 form
    Vaccinations/Health Insurance
  • Minnesota Law requires all students to be up to date with vaccinations before enrolling in classes; to see a list of required vaccinations, please call the Health Services Director at 651-641-8235.
  • International Students must provide proof of his/her health insurance that is valid in the United States, before enrolling in classes.

Applicants currently in the U.S.:

  • Submit a copy of I-94
  • Submit a copy of passport
  • Submit a copy of current visa
  • A copy of I-20 issued by previous college (applicants currently in the U.S. who have an I-20 issued from a previous intuition)
  • A properly completed Transfer Release Form from your current institution indicating authorization to start attending Concordia University (applicants currently attending another institution in the U.S.)

Students on an F-1 visa may not work off campus and do not qualify for federal financial aid.

U.S. Permanent Resident Alien Applicants: Additional Admission Requirements

  • U.S. Permanent Resident Alien applicants must present the applicant's Green Card

Contact the Office of Admission at 651-641-6320 or for specific questions. For more information about the program structure and delivery methods, view Frequently Asked Questions