Visiting Concordia University
The Office of Undergraduate Admission would like to invite you to visit our campus at a time that is convenient for you and your family.
Individual campus visits are encouraged during the week so that you are able to view the University during its peak hours.
or call our Campus Visit Coordinator to schedule your visit: 651-641-8230
- Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday: Please call for Saturday availability.
- Sunday: Closed
- Concordia Open House
- Designed to acquaint you with life at Concordia University, St. Paul
- Saturday, October 8, 2011
- October 20-21, 2011
- Contact our Campus Visit Coordinator, Leah, to schedule and customize an individual campus visit
- Connect by phone at (651) 641-8230 or complete our online form.
Education Minnesota Visits (formerly called MEA)
- November 11-12, 2011
- Discover your calling in God's world
- January 27, 2012
Multicultural Education Achievement Day (MEAD)
- Designed to help families understand financial aid and balance financial goals
- Winter 2012
Paying For College Workshop
- June 2012
Minnesota Private College Week
We are happy to offer a variety of options to personalize and enhance your campus visit experience.
- Here are some opportunities available to you when you visit Concordia:
- Campus Tour
- Chapel (11am, Monday-Friday)
- Admission and Scholarship/Financial Aid meeting with an Admission Counselor
- Faculty meeting about your area of academic interest
- Athletic meeting about your sport of interest
- Fine Arts meeting about your area of interest
- Overnight stay in the Concordia residence halls with a current student
* Please note that meetings with faculty, athletics and academic departments are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Please take a moment to fill out our online survey about your visit to Concordia. We appreciate your feedback!