Transfer Student Application Process
If you are interested in Concordia's adult undergraduate programs, which are evening and/or online classes, please click here.
For the traditional (daytime classes) undergraduate transfer program, please continue below.
- Once your application is received, the following items will be requested:
- $30 application fee payable to Concordia University or pay online
- Official copies of all college transcripts (a high school transcript will be requested if you have less then 20 semester credits)
- Dean's Form for Transfer Students
- Students who do not meet initial admission criteria may be asked to complete one or more of the following items:
- Proctored writing test (PDF)
- Admission interview
- Additional semester of coursework
Regular admission decisions are made on a weekly basis. Our Admission Committee will make admission decisions for students who do not meet initial admission criteria. This committee meets twice monthly throughout the academic year.
Admitted students are required to make a $100 tuition deposit to reserve their place in the entering class. Deposits must be received by May 1st for the fall semester. Your tuition deposit is refundable prior to May 1, 2011. The deposit is credited toward your first semester tuition.
You may make the payment by check, money, or online. It is the desire of the Office of Admission to make the application process as simple as possible. Please feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss your application status.