Find The Right Fit
It's tough to put a finger on exactly what you're looking for in a college. You probably have some basic search criteria, but when it comes right down to your college choice, most students say it's more of a feeling you get about a place and its people. So, what are you feeling for in a college?
You want to feel like you fit in...and make great friends. You want challenges in the classroom...and academic support when you need it. You want to grow and mature as a person...and still have some fun. That's what you can expect at Concordia.
Call 1-800-333-4705 and let our Campus Visit Counselor schedule a visit that fits your needs and interests (family members are welcome, too!).
Along with a campus tour, you can meet with professors in your interest areas, attend a class, ask questions, and even stay overnight with a current student. Overall, just get a feel for what it's like to be a student at Concordia.
Sound good? Here are a few more things you can feel good about. We offer:
- Laptop computers for all full-time traditional students
- Wireless web access across campus
- Small class sizes with personalized attention from faculty dedicated to your success
- NCAA Division II athletics
- Vibrant campus spiritual life and outreach opportunities
- Diverse student body
- Small, close-knit campus in a dynamic metropolitan area