PSEO At Concordia University
The Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) program at Concordia University provides Minnesota juniors and seniors an opportunity to enroll in college courses without being charged for tuition or books.
- Schedule a campus visit and experience Concordia for yourself!
- Start the application process
- Information for students already accepted to the PSEO program
- Quick Facts About The Program:
- Students have the opportunity to take 100-200 level courses (note: upper-level courses are available with permission of the instructor)
- Religion courses, private music lessons, independent studies, and summer courses are excluded
- Students with a 3.25 unweighted GPA or higher are encouraged to apply
- Additional fees may not be covered by the PSEO program (i.e. technology fees, etc.)
- Admission Deadline (for Fall semester): May 1st
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many credits may a PSEO student take?
Credit load can vary from 4-16 credits per semester. Typically, Juniors may take up to 12 credits per semester and Seniors may take up to 16 credits.
- Why is the admission decision made after May 1st?
May 1st is the application deadline for traditional undergraduate students; Concordia is then able to determine how much space is available for PSEO students.
- Can students apply for spring semester admission to the PSEO program?
No. PSEO students accepted into the program will always begin in the fall semester.
- When are PSEO students notified of admission acceptance?
Admission acceptance letters will be mailed by May 30th.
- When do PSEO students register for classes?
Students accepted into the program will register for classes in mid-June.
- How do you know what college classes a PSEO student is academically prepared to handle?
A PSEO advisor walks each PSEO student through the registration process. Students will be encouraged to take classes based on previous academic experience.
- Is on-campus housing available?
Campus housing may be available to PSEO students depending on availability. For more information, contact the Office of Admission at 651-641-8230.
- If you have additional questions, the Office of Admission would be happy to help!
- E-mail Us.