Order My Books
Students can find and order text books, purchase Concordia University logo wear, gifts, graduation products, and more at the Concordia Bookstore. The Concordia Bookstore can be visited online or on campus. The next step is to order your textbooks!
- Cohort Textbooks
- Textbooks for cohort classes should always be available in the bookstore no less than 2 weeks before the first meeting of the course.
- Textbooks may be picked up in person, or shipped to you.
- Order my books
To search for and purchase the required textbooks for your course, go to the Concordia Bookstore. Then, click on the "Textbooks" link at the top of the page. This link will take you through the online text book search.
- Steps To Order Books:
- Click on the "I agree to terms and conditions" link on the bottom of the page
- Click on the term your program is starting (make sure you select cohort programs)
- Select your department, then click "Continue" in the bottom right-hand corner
- Select your first course, then click "Continue" in the bottom right-hand corner
- Select your books (you may select from New, Used, E-books or rentals when applicable)
- Select "Add to Cart" for the books that you wish to purchase
- Choose "Shopping Cart" when you are ready to checkout
- Add all materials
- Click on the acknowledgement box and continue to checkout
- Fill in your mailing and payment information
- At the Login screen, you will need to create an account.
Click on "Register Here" and create an account for "Shopping and Browsing"
- Once your account has been created, you will be able to complete your order
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration at the email address that you provide.
- Other Helpful Information:
- Charging Books to Your Account:
If you are scheduled to receive Pell grant and have a credit balance available, you may be allowed to charge books to your student account up to $700 per term, or the amount of the credit balance (whichever is the lesser amount). To charge your books, go directly to the campus bookstore.
- Required Information:
All books in the Concordia Bookstore are organized and located by course number. To ensure that you get the right books, it's crucial you know the course number you need the books for.
- Same Day Processing:
We guarantee same-day processing of orders received by 3 p.m. Central time. Orders for pick-up are available that same evening by 3 p.m. at the latest; orders shipping out leave campus the next business morning.
- Bookstore Contact Information:
Check out our selection of school and office supplies, and Concordia gifts and apparel, in person or online, or drop in for a snack or a cappuccino before class.
We're also a great source for all your software needs. We're an authorized Educational Reseller for Microsoft, Adobe, and others, most software at reduced Academic pricing that's far below the normal retail price.