Career Services is available to work with Cohort students in many aspects of career development:
- Leveraging the new degree in current employment situation.
- Negotiating salary based on completion of degree (new employer or current).
- Changing employers or career fields entirely.
- Creating a resume and cover letter focusing on the new direction, emphasizing accomplishments within field and school work.
- Developing an effective job search strategy, including marketing one's self, networking, answering difficult interview questions and more.
- Assisting students in assessing personalities, interests, values, strengths and goals.
- Exploring options with new degree.
- Postings for jobs and numerous resources for outside sources.
Appointments are available via phone or in person. To accommodate class and work schedules, office hours have been extended and evening appointments are offered; contact Career Services to check availability.
To schedule an appointment:
- You must be a current degree-seeking student or alumnus
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-603-6241
Career Services...connecting learning to life
- Providing you with expert guidance
- Clarifying your goals, values, interests, and skills
- Teaching you job search strategies
- Empowering you to make educated and thoughtful choices about your future