School of Continuing Studies
Learn, Discover, Connect.
- Changes Coming To SCS registration for Fall 2012!
- Visiting Students information
- Child and Family Life Education (CFLE) courses
- PHR/SPHR/GPHR exam prep
- Organizational Development certification
- Business Analysis, Project Management, Business Process certification
- Online AA with Early Childhood Emphasis
- Life Experience Essays
The mission of the School of Continuing Studies at Concordia University is to provide adult students quality learning experiences in a broad range of disciplines that are intended to expand the participants' knowledge, improve their skills, and promote personal growth while encouraging a desire for life long, reflective and self-directed learning. The School of Continuing Studies is dedicated to offering courses that are affordable and scheduled at convenient times, in addition to being of interest to students of all levels and educational backgrounds.