First-Time College Student Admission Process
- Once your application is received, the following items will be requested:
- $30.00 application fee payable to Concordia University or pay online
* If you have visited campus, your application fee will be waived
- Official copies of your high school transcripts
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- Freshman Student's Letter of Recommendation (PDF)
- Students who do not meet initial admission criteria may be asked to
- Proctored writing test (PDF)
- Letter of Recommendation (PDF) To be completed by guidance counselor or teacher
- Admission interview
- Additional semester of coursework
complete one or more of the following items:
Regular admission decisions are made on a weekly basis. Our Admission Committee will make admission decisions for students who do not meet initial admission criteria. This committee meets twice monthly throughout the academic year.
Admitted students are required to make a $100 tuition deposit to reserve their place in the entering class. Deposits must be received by May 1st for the fall semester. Your tuition deposit is refundable prior to May 1, 2011. The deposit is credited toward your first semester tuition.
You may make the payment by check, money, or online. It is the desire of the Office of Admission to make the application process as simple as possible. Please feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss your application status.