Concordia University is a University of The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. We strive to prepare students for thoughtful and informed living, for dedicated service to God and humanity, and for the enlightened care of God's creation, all within the context of the Christian Gospel.
Concordia offers traditional undergraduates an excellent education on a small friendly campus that will immediately welcome you to the community. The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul provide wonderful opportunities off campus for entertainment as well as internship opportunities.
Your presence at Concordia will provide us with an opportunity to learn as well. The experiences that you bring to our campus will enrich the learning experiences of those around you.
- Minnesota Law requires all students to be up to date with vaccinations before enrolling in classes; to see a list of required vaccinations, please call the Health Services Director at 651-641-8235.
- International Students must provide proof of his/her health insurance that is valid in the United States, before enrolling in classes.
Tuition and fees for international students are identical to those charged to American students. View rates on our Financial Aid web site.
Financial aid and scholarships are not awarded to international students. Students must show their ability to cover all costs of attendance to be considered for admission to Concordia University, St. Paul. Other sources for scholarships: http://collegenet.com.
Athletic scholarships and campus work-study are both available for international students who meet specific criteria.
Good sources of general information, protocol, and procedures for becoming an international student
- International students who are admitted to Concordia University, St. Paul MUST have an F-1 Visa status prior to starting classes.
- An I-20 will not be issued until a deposit equivalent to first semester tuition is received.
- International students MUST provide a copy of their Passport, Visa Stamp, and I-94 upon arrival to the University. Information on the I-94 form
- Deadlines for Admission are: May 1-Fall Semester and Nov 1-Spring Semester
- International students will not be admitted for Summer School.