Ready For A New Direction? Find It Here
You've had a chance to try college. Now, you have a better idea of what you really want, what's important to you, and how to get it. Don't waste time - or your college credits. Make the most of both when you transfer to Concordia University, St. Paul.
Our generous acceptance policy for previously earned college credits allows you to make the most of the hard work you've already done at school. And, you'll work with an admission counselor specializing in transfer admission who will guide you through the process. It's just one aspect of Concordia's personalized approach that makes your success our priority.
Call 1-800-333-4705 and let our Campus Visit Coordinator plan a visit that fits your needs and interests (family members are welcome, too!).
We are happy to give you a preliminary credit evaluation to help you understand better what your academic career would be like at Concordia University.
- Here is a preview of some of the opportunities you will have at Concordia:
- Full acceptance of the MN Transfer Curriculum or an A.A. Degree
- Laptop computers provided to every traditional full-time student
- A diverse student body
- Small class sizes; generally between 15-25 students
- A close-knit campus community in a thriving metropolitan area
- Faculty that pride themselves on professor-student relationships